Our Amazing Creator granted us gifts to use in leadership.
We couldn't be happier that you're here. We are passionate about building a community of strong women who are committed to Christ, to each other, and to their calling.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect with other women in church leadership and learn from our incredible speakers.
The She Leads Church Summit is a virtual annual event, and all of the sessions are available in our on-demand library! Click on the "access Video Library" to purchase the All Access Pass; watch at your own pace, discuss them in your small group, or share with your friends.
*She Leads Church 24' | Timeless Wisdom will be available on April 11th. Currently 2023, 2022, and 2021 are in the library for viewing.Access the Video Library
We know that being a woman in church leadership can be difficult, and you probably feel overwhelmed and overlooked sometimes. We believe you shouldn’t feel alone in ministry. We’ve collaborated with women in leadership all across the country and asked them to share their knowledge and experiences.
We often put limitations on ourselves and believe we are incapable of things that are before us. God may be calling you to something bigger, something greater, and the only thing standing in the way is you.
Join us as we learn what it means to answer God’s calling and lead others as we follow Him.
Join the Community!
Connect with other women in ministry in the She Leads Church Facebook Group. We encourage and equip each other by sharing expertise, asking questions, and offering ideas about ministry, life, work, family, and how to balance it all!Join Now
Our hope is to equip you with the tools and resources you need to become a better leader in your church, workplace, and community.
Our speakers will be teaching us what a life built on the timeless wisdom learned by Biblical women and how to stop letting fear limit our experiences.
Join Our Mailing List
Exciting Updates are coming your way!
She Leads Church 2023 was amazing with two days of talks from 40+ women church leaders that explored:
Purpose in Career | Purpose in Ministry | Purpose in Leadership | Purpose in Teams | Purpose in Relationships
Day One Topics
Career | Ministry | Leadership (Part 1)
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN CAREER
- The Courageous No – Angie Ward
- Being Bold in Living Out Your Purpose at Work – Suzanne Nadell
- Purpose in Your Career – Nicole Davis, Ph.D.
- God Wants You: How to be a Powerful Woman of God Without Losing Who You Are – Nancy Hicks
- Remember Who You Are to Live Out Your Purpose in Your Career – Madisen Mayfield
- Purpose In Career – Cyndria Abernathy
- When God Says "GO!" – Cat LaPlante
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN MINISTRY
- The ULTIMATE Purpose of Ministry – Michele Ruth Jones
- The $30K Question – Amanda Essenmacher
- It's Time to Move Forward – Arlene Sumpter
- Living in My Purpose – Thekla Wright
- Walk by Faith and Wear Fabulous Shoes – Rev Dr. Katrina Brown
- Purposeful Action To Accomplish Your Dreams – Jeannette Cochran
- Positionally Purposed: The Purpose in the Journey – Dr. T Carter
- Discovering Your Purpose In Ministry – Chante Smith
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN LEADERSHIP
- Permission to Be Human – Amy Jackson
- Leading with Purpose (When You Don't Know Yours) – Julianne Alkire
- Say, Go, Do What God Says – Antonia Simmons
- The Purpose of Pause, Pace, and Peace in your Ministry. – Jennifer Edwards
- Developing Women Leaders through Discipleship – Mari Hernandez-Tuten
- Purpose in Leadership - Latrese Kabuya
Day Two Topics
Teams | Relationships | Leadership (Part 2)
DAY TWO | PURPOSE IN LEADERSHIP
- How to Be You & Lead In Your Purpose – Emily Cummins
- Rise in Strength – Jenny Erlingsson
- We Includes You and Me: How to Make a Difference With Our Unique Differences - Lori Adams-Brown
- The Purpose of Pause, Pace, and Peace in your Ministry – Jennifer Edwards
- Leading By Being – Deidre Campbell-Jones, MTh.
- Leading with Purpose Dealing with the Opposition – Cathie Ostapchuck
DAY TWO | PURPOSE IN RELATIONSHIPS
- Loving People to Life - Anita Malizzi
- How Marriage Teaches Us to Love - Dorothy Greco
- Understanding the True Purpose in Relationships – Stephanie Henderson
- Managing Your Emotions as a Ministry Leader – Amanda Essenmacher
- 3 Relationships to Reach the Potential of Your Purpose – Chrissy Mayer
- Authentic Relationship vs Counterfeit Relationship – Kasi Houser
- Created for Community: Finding Purpose in Our Relationships – Melissa Mashburn
DAY DAY | PURPOSE IN TEAM
- Team Up for Success – Candi Young
- The Joy in Creating Effective Ministry Teams – Carmen R Johnson
- Lead Like Jesus. His Purpose in Your Team – Heidi Billington
- Dealing with Conflict in Small Groups – Jean Dean
- Building Trust that Lasts – Kate Morrison
- The Answer is Always YES - Melanie Waldman
- Leadership that Enhances Ministry Effectiveness - Michelle Sessoms
- Diversity in Your Team: The Why and How - Prasanta Verma
When is the summit?
She Leads Church is an online summit that is free to attend for those registered for two days, April 11-12. Purchasing an ALL ACCESS PASS will grant you access to She Leads Church 2024, 2023, 2022, & 2021 for six months
How many speakers will give talks?
We anticipate 35+ women leaders to give talks on timeless wisdom at She Leads Church '24
Is this really a free event?
Yes! When you register, you will receive access on April 11-12th to the She Leads Church 2024 Women's Leadership Summit on Timeless Wisdom. We are offering the ALL ACCESS PASS that gets you a library for six months of access to 2024, 2023, 2022,and 2021 She Leads Church Summits for only $47 until April 12th. On April 13th, the ALL ACCESS PASS will be $97.
I'm interested in learning more about how to access these amazing talks after April 11-12th. What does the ALL ACCESS PASS get me?
Go here to see the incredible benefits of the ALL ACCESS PASS. Get yours before April 11th and save $50!
I have another question. How can I contact the She Leads Church team?
We would love to hear from you! You can fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.