Join us for the She Leads Church Cohort Opportunities after the Summit!
Check out our various cohorts that will meet weekly to discuss topics central to your PURPOSE.
You will be lead with compassion to share insight and participate in group exercises as well. You'll walk away feeling deeply connected to a community of amazing women and you'll have new tools to help you safeguard yourself against the stress of life and ministry.Join Our Community to Hear More!
Our Father in heaven provides us with plan and purpose.
We couldn't be happier that you're here. We are passionate about building a community of strong women who are committed to Christ, to each other, and to their calling.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect with other women in church leadership and learn from our incredible speakers.
The She Leads Church Summit is a virtual annual event, and all of the sessions are available in our on-demand library! Click on the "access Video Library" to purchase the All Access Pass and watch at your own pace, discuss them in your small group, or share with your friends.
*She Leads Church 23' - Purpose will be available on March 15th. Currently 2022, 2021, and 2020 are in the library for viewing.Access the Video Library
We know that being a woman in church leadership can be difficult and you probably feel overwhelmed and overlooked sometimes. We believe you shouldn’t feel alone in ministry. We’ve collaborated with women in leadership all across the country and asked them to share their knowledge and experiences.
We often put limitations on ourselves and believe we are incapable of things that are before us. God may be calling you to something bigger, something greater, and the only thing standing in the way is you.
Join us as we learn what it means to answer God’s calling and lead others as we follow him.
Join the Community!
Connect with other women in ministry in the She Leads Church Facebook Group. We encourage and equip each other by sharing expertise, asking questions, and offering ideas about ministry, life, work, family, and how to balance it all!Join Now
Meet Your Hosts
Katie Allred is a marketer, social media strategist, and professor. She is an expert in online communities for nonprofits, churches, and businesses of all sizes. Katie believes that no matter the needs of her clients, there are always new ways to connect with their community through websites and social media. Her passion lies in helping other church leaders effectively communicate their message on the internet, and she does this through ChurchCommunications.com, which offers resources such as podcasts and articles about best practices.
Kadi Cole has spent the last twenty-five years serving in local church ministry as an Executive Director at one of America's largest and fastest growing multi-site churches, a Director at Leadership Network, and a founding member of the Women's Executive Pastor Network. Kadi authored Sticky Note Leadership, her bestselling book, Developing Female Leaders, and her latest book, Find Your Leadership Voice in 90 Days. She speaks at leadership conferences around the world. Kadi holds a master’s degree in Human Resource Development and is passionate about helping organizations and businesses thrive. Kadi is helping move the needle forward on diversity, and equipping faith-based leaders to fulfill their calling through her business, organization and church consulting, LifePlans, and leadership coaching.
Founder and CEO of Families Matter Most
Pastor and Leadership Coach
Speaker, Media Personality, Mental Health Advocate
Founder and Owner of Remember Company and MK CRTV
Carmen R. Johnson
Speaker and Author
Business Leader, Podcast Host, International Speaker
A World of Difference Podcast
Church Marketing University
Coach & Writer
Founder of Faith, Grace, & Glory | Her Ministry at Home
Author | Writer | Speaker
Pastor | Author | Speaker | Ministry Coach
Ministry Chick & The Mashburns Consulting Group
Pastor of Ministries
CEO, Ordained Minister, Chaplain, & Christian Coach
Deidre Campbell-Jones, Mth
Arlene Sumpter, CLD, MASL, DMIN (a.b.d)
Senior Pastor, Windward Foursquare Church (dba The Floor Church) Founder Empowering Women Hawaii
Author | Wife | Mother
Rev. Dr. Katrina Brown
President | Sisters in the Spirit Ministries, Inc.
Rev. Pamela Adams, D.Th.
CEO | Faith and Favored, Inc.
Nancy Hicks Live
Michele Ruth Jones
Women's Leadership Development Coach
Dr. T Carter
Director of Residency
Senior Director of Discipleship
Founder | Owner
Chante' Smith International Ministries, LLC
CEO | Founder
WSB-TV News Director, Writer, Blogger & Speaker
Assistant Director, Doctor of Ministry
Emily B. Cummins
Founder & Host, BecomingMe.TV | Communications Pastor, Church of Hope
Nicole Davis, PhD
Co-Founder | Empower to Engage
Dorothy Littell Greco
Author | Writer | Photographer | Speaker
Growth Marketing Lead | Abide
Author | Milk and Honey
Central Women's Coordinator
Co-Founder & Lead Catalyst | Gather Women
Principal | Ostapchuk Consulting Group
International Field Ministries Director | Freedom to Lead International
Rev Leah S. Payne
Rev. Pastor | In His Presence Ministries
Director | The Perch
Our hope is to equip you with the tools and resources you need to become a better leader in your church, workplace, and community.
Our speakers will be teaching us what a life of purpose looks like and how to stop letting fear limit our experiences.
Join Our Mailing List
Exciting Updates are coming your way!
Two days of talks from 40+ Women Church Leaders exploring:
Purpose in Career | Purpose in Ministry | Purpose in Leadership | Purpose in Teams | Purpose in Relationships
Day One Topics
Career | Ministry | Leadership (Part 1)
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN CAREER
- The Courageous No – Angie Ward
- Being Bold in Living Out Your Purpose at Work – Suzanne Nadell
- Purpose in Your Career – Nicole Davis, PhD
- God Wants You: How to be a Powerful Woman of God Without Losing Who You Are – Nancy Hicks
- Remember Who You Are to Live Out Your Purpose in Your Career – Madisen Mayfield
- Purpose In Career – Cyndria Abernathy
- When God Says "GO!" – Cat LaPlante
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN MINISTRY
- The ULTIMATE Purpose of Ministry – Michele Ruth Jones
- The $30K Question – Amanda Essenmacher
- It's Time to Move Forward – Arlene Sumpter
- Living in My Purpose – Thekla Wright
- Walk by Faith and Wear Fabulous Shoes – Rev Dr. Katrina Brown
- Purposeful Action To Accomplish Your Dreams – Jeannette Cochran
- Positionally Purposed: The Purpose in the Journey – Dr. T Carter
- Discovering Your Purpose In Ministry – Chante Smith
DAY ONE | PURPOSE IN LEADERSHIP
- Permission to Be Human – Amy Jackson
- Leading with Purpose (When You Don't Know Yours) – Julianne Alkire
- Say, Go, Do What God Says – Antonia Simmons
- The Purpose of Pause, Pace, and Peace in your Ministry. – Jennifer Edwards
- Developing Women Leaders through Discipleship – Mari Hernandez-Tuten
- Purpose in Leadership - Latrese Kabuya
Day Two Topics
Teams | Relationships | Leadership (Part 2)
DAY TWO | PURPOSE IN LEADERSHIP
- How to Be You & Lead In Your Purpose – Emily Cummins
- Rise in Strength – Jenny Erlingsson
- We Includes You and Me: How to Make a Difference With Our Unique Differences - Lori Adams-Brown
- The Purpose of Pause, Pace, and Peace in your Ministry. – Jennifer Edwards
- Leading By Being – Deidre Campbell-Jones, MTh.
- Leading with Purpose Dealing with the Opposition – Cathie Ostapchuck
DAY TWO | PURPOSE IN RELATIONSHIPS
- Loving People to Life - Anita Malizzi
- How Marriage Teaches Us to Love - Dorothy Greco
- Understanding the True Purpose in Relationships – Stephanie Henderson
- Managing Your Emotions as a Ministry Leader – Amanda Essenmacher
- 3 Relationships to Reach the Potential of Your Purpose – Chrissy Mayer
- Authentic Relationship vs Counterfeit Relationship – Kasi Houser
- Created for Community: Finding Purpose in Our Relationships – Melissa Mashburn
DAY DAY | PURPOSE IN TEAM
- Team Up for Success – Candi Young
- The Joy in Creating Effective Ministry Teams – Carmen R Johnson
- Lead Like Jesus. His Purpose in Your Team – Heidi Billington
- Dealing with Conflict in Small Groups – Jean Dean
- Building Trust that Lasts – Kate Morrison
- The Answer is Always YES - Melanie Waldman
- Leadership that Enhances Ministry Effectiveness - Michelle Sessoms
- Diversity in Your Team: The Why and How - Prasanta Verma
When is the summit?
She Leads Church is an online summit that is free to attend for those registered for two days, March 15th & 16th. Purchasing an ALL ACCESS PASS will grant you access to She Leads Church 2023, 2022, 2021, and 2020 for six months
How many speakers will give talks?
We anticipate 40+ women leaders to give talks on purpose at he Leads 2023. Purpose categories are
- Purpose in Ministry
- Purpose in Leadership
- Purpose in Relationships
- Purpose in Team
- Purpose in Career
Is this really a free event?
Yes! When you register, you will receive access on March 15th & 16th to the She Leads Church 2023 Women's Leadership Summit on PURPOSE. We are offering the ALL ACCESS PASS that gets you a library for six months of access to 2023, 2022, 2021,and 202s She Leads Church Summits for only $47 until March 16th. On March 17th, the ALL ACCESS PASS will be $97.
I'm interested in learning more about how to access these amazing talks after March 15-16th. What does the ALL ACCESS PASS get me?
Go here to see the incredible benefits of the ALL ACCESS PASS. Get yours before March 16th and save $50!
I have another question. How can I contact the Shea Leads Church team?
We would love to hear from you! You can fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.